Monday, July 2, 2012

Containers

 I went and got some containers for my new cleaning supplies today.  I went with all glass because I don't know if any of the things will react with anything like plastic.  I started with three gallon size glass jars, at less than $5 a piece, for the big three...

Washing Soda, Borax, and Baking Soda.


I also got a case of one quart glass mason jars.  They were less than $0.75 a piece. I am using them for all my concoctions. I used my label maker to keep everything straight.  I am putting tablespoon measuring spoons in each one, since everything is one or two tablespoons.





I also stopped by the dollar store and got some, what I would call Parmesan cheese sprinklers.  I put baking soda in them, so that I can put them around the house to absorb odors, and then when I need baking soda for cleaning...sprinkle, sprinkle...

Baking Soda Sprinkler

Baking Soda Sprinkler






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for getting involved!!!